Your shopping cart is empty!
Where is my order?
- You can check the status of your order at any time by logging into your Account. If your item has already been shipped, you'll be able to track your package(s) through your Account page. A link to this page will also be included in your shipping confirmation email, which is sent to the address used when you placed your order.
How do I return an item?
- We want you to be completely happy with your Nambé purchase. If your selection does not meet your satisfaction, we will gladly exchange or refund your purchase, excluding delivery charges, when you make your request within 30 days of the shipping date. For details on returning your item for exchange, please refer to our Returns page.
How do I exchange a piece of Nambé that I received as a gift?
- We would be happy to offer an exchange for an item of equal value, subject to availability, within 30 days of the ship date. You will be responsible for all shipping charges, including the return of the original purchase and delivery of the new item. For details on returning your item for exchange, please refer to our Returns page.
How long does it take to process an order?
- Items that are available in our warehouses are boxed and ready to ship within 48 hours of our receiving your order. If an item is on backorder, we will ship as soon as it is available.
How do I cancel an order?
- You may cancel your purchase up to two hours after placing your order by contacting our Customer Service Team.
What types of payment do you accept?
- We accept the following forms of payment for your purchases:
- American Express
We are currently not able to accept checks, cash or credit vouchers through the Nambé International website.
If you get a message that we are unable to process your credit card, please check to make sure you entered the correct card number and expiration date, and that the billing name and address you entered match your credit card statement exactly. If the problem persists, please contact your credit card company.
Will I be charged a sales tax on my order?
- We make no promise that materials on this site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the Republic of Ireland, and accessing this site from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access this site from locations outside the Republic of Ireland, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. Products sold outside of the European Union (EU) are sold excluding VAT and you are responsible for any local tax, charges and custom duties. If you refuse to pay local taxes, charges and custom duties and the products are returned to us, we have the right to withhold from the refund both the initial delivery cost and the cost of repatriating the products, up to the value of the original delivery charge.
When will you charge my credit card?
- We will charge your credit card account for the cost of each item, plus applicable taxes and shipping when order is placed.
I have a question about a charge. What should I do?
- If you have any questions about charges or invoices, please report the discrepancy to our Customer Service Team" within 30 days of the invoice date.
Do I need to register my Nambé product?
- No, you do not need to register your product. We keep the return processes hassle-free and will take care of any issues you have without the need of product registration. Should you ever have any issues with or questions about your Nambé items, simply contact our Customer Service Team and we'll assist.
What is Nambé Alloy?
- Nambé is best known for its signature Alloy blend, a proprietary combination of eight metals. When polished, Nambé Alloy has a beautiful silver-like luster, yet it does not chip or peel and is resistant to tarnish. Beautiful, but unexpectedly useful, it is oven-safe, is freezer-safe, and possesses the unique ability to retain temperature—both hot and cold—for long periods of time.
How do I care for my Nambé pieces?
- Please visit our Care and Use page for the best way to care for your Nambé products.
Where can I buy Nambé polish?
- You may purchase Nambé polish online, and it is available in many stores that sell our designs. The unique formulation of the polish allows it to clean most metal surfaces while polishing and protecting.
How can I tell if I have an authentic Nambé item?
- All Nambé items are stamped on the bottom "by Nambé" or "Nambé." Our newer Nambé Alloy items are marked "Nambé Studio," "Nambé Classic," or "Nambé Design." Nambé Crystal is identified by the Nambé logo sandblasted on the bottom.
How do I contact you?
- We’d love to hear from you. Please contact our Customer Service Team with any questions or concerns.
Where should I direct media requests?
- Media representatives requesting information, interviews, photos and samples may email Press@nambe.com.
How do I establish a wholesale account with Nambé?
- Please send an email to email@example.com and include following information: your name, company name, address, phone number, fax number and length of time in business. One of our sales representatives will follow up with you.
How do I establish a corporate account with Nambé?
- A corporate account can be set up for awards programs for government agencies, non-profit agencies, schools and trade organizations such as ASI, PPAI, and Sage. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include following information: your name, company name, address, phone number, fax number and length of time in business. One of our corporate account experts will follow up with you.