Your shopping cart is empty!
(1) Nambé LLC, a New Mexico Corporation, with offices at 2891 Cooks Road, Santa Fe, New Mexico is the data controller for the purposes of data protection legislation.
(2) In connection with the establishment of an account, placing, processing and reviewing orders on the Website and for Nambé’s marketing efforts, Nambé may- process your personal information, including but not limited to the following: your name, billing and shipping address, telephone number, e-mail address, credit card information and other information pertaining to invoicing and receipts, (collectively, "Data"). By providing your Data as set forth herein, you are authorizing Nambé to store and use your information accordingly. The Data may specifically be collected and processed for the following purposes conducted on the Website:
(3) Nambé will share the collected Data with third parties only to the extent described below:
(4) Cookies: When using the Website, text information ("Cookies") may automatically be stored on and read from the hard-disk of your device. The following Cookies may be used:
(5) Pixel Tags: Nambé uses pixel tags (sometimes called “Internet tags”, “web beacons” or “clear GIFS”, collectively "Pixel Tags") in connection with some web pages or e-mail messages in HTML format. Pixel Tags can collect various data, including your IP address, the URL of the page that contains pixel tags, when you opened an email, the links you clicked, the duration of page display, the type of browser, and the identification number of a Cookie previously placed by that server on the computer. We compile from such data anonymous user profiles to obtain non-personally identifiable information about the pages that are visited on the Website and general browsing habits. Such information is gathered to optimize the Website, to ensure that advertising is more relevant for you, to estimate usage numbers and patterns, to speed up your searches and to recognise you when you return to our Website. The data will neither be used to identify you nor will any data be combined under a pseudonym. Pixel Tags are usually invisible for users of the Website and email recipients and can be connected with Cookies on the hard drives of visitors. If you deactivate Cookies, Pixel Tags can only identify anonymous Website visits. If Nambé exchanges e-mails with you in HTML format, Nambé can use a format detection method, which determines by Pixel Tags whether you have received and opened an e-mail.
(6) Nambé works with business partners that use tracking technologies to deliver advertisements on Nambé´s behalf across the Internet.
(7) The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites including those of advertisers and other third parties. Nambé does not accept any responsibility or liability for these websites. Nambé advises you to review these websites' privacy policies before using them. Such websites include: Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Google (including Google + and YouTube), Tumblr and others as may be added from time to time.
(9) We use what we consider to be industry standard security technology in transferring information to process your orders. All credit card transactions should take place in a protected area of our site, which is designed to reduce the risk of any loss, misuse or alteration of the information collected. When you have finished shopping and begin the checkout process, you should move into the protected area of our site. Once you've entered, the page address (URL) should change from http to https. Also, a key or a closed lock should appear in the lower right hand corner of your screen to notify you of this change. You should remain in this secure zone for the entire check-out process. Please check that you are still in this protected area when you type in your credit card details.
(10) When using your personal Data, the Data will be treated in accordance with current and applicable UK data protection law.
(12) If you have registered on our Website for your own account with Nambé, you can always refer to the My Account section in your account to find out which Data Nambé has collected about you. Even if you are not a registered user, you may send requests about your Data to Nambé. At any time, you may ask Nambé to inform you which Data Nambé has collected or stored about you in accordance with your activity on the Website. Also, you may ask Nambé to inform you for which purposes Nambé recorded your personal Data and to which recipients Nambé has transferred or will transfer your Data. In the case that Nambé has collected or stored Data about you under a pseudonym, you may ask all these questions, too. If you have any questions about your privacy or security on Nambé´s Website, please contact Nambé at email@example.com.
(13) You can request to update your Data. Please make sure to provide Nambé with current, complete and accurate information. In case your personal information changes, please update the details in the My Account section of your account or submit this information to Nambé at firstname.lastname@example.org. Nambé will do its best to keep all Data about you accurate and up to date. You may ask Nambé to correct any Data that is incorrect at any time.
(14) Nambé will not keep any personal Data about you longer than is necessary for Nambé´s business relationship and business purposes. Nambé will immediately erase all Data about you that is not necessary to fulfill these purposes.
(15) This website is not meant for children.
(16) This Policy will be documented in the footer of each page of the Website, where you may access it at anytime.